[Dailydrool] You might have a hound problem if...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:41:03 PST 2011

You might have a hound problem if your hound takes your husbands underwear
out into the yard and all you do is run to get the camera to take pictures.

You might have a hound problem if your parents call to talk to the hounds
over the phone or if you dad calls you to ask if the hounds said he came to
visit while you were at work.

You might have a hound problem if you have most of he linoleum torn up and a
big hole in the wall all the way to the 2X4's where the hounds stay for the
day, and you take out the camera to capture the moment before you fix it to
have the memories!

You might have a hound problem if your husband will let the hounds lick his
own tongue and think its the greatest thing ever.

You might have a hound problem if you husband has smelled basset ears while
in a sound sleep and dreamed of smoking a cigar.

You might have a hound problem if you go to dog shows on a Saturday
afternoon just to see the hounds and possibly pet them if their owner
agrees!

Love this thread!!!!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"