[Dailydrool] You might have a hound problem

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 21:46:33 PST 2011

You might have a hound problem (or is that a addiction) when you ask your daughter, who has come 2100 miles for a visit,  to stay home and babysit your recovering hound while you go to the store.    Why?  Because you didn't want to leave him home alone in case he needed something.

Luckily my daughter understands that her fur brothers and sisters are just as loved as she is.
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3