[Dailydrool] Xaxa's update - Ups and downs

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 20 23:14:53 PST 2011

Hi Everyone

 Xaxa is starting to get a little better everyday. I don't know if it is the
new meds the doc added or the CoQ10 that a dear drooler suggested or both
together. Many of you pray and everybody send drool. This mix has made him
getting a little stronger.
I cannot evaluate because (I don't know if you all know), I don't live with
dadperson anymore so I know what he tells me. But he is happy, saying that
some thing he eats, the ones that he loves. And today was barking and
showing more general strength.
Please, continue to pray and drool for Xaxa. I don't know if I believe (like
dadperson does) that he can get better and still spend another summer with
us. At his age, I think that we cannot ask him for more than he can give.
But we never know.

Thanks for all the drool, prayers and love you guys have sent us. We really
appreciate it.
We send lots of drool to those who need.
Virginia, Xaxa. Violeta and da Dad