[Dailydrool] Invitation to the Brudders

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Feb 21 06:41:47 PST 2011

Dear Brudders Jake and Elwood, If you momma decides to trade you in for cats please consider joining us here at ASTT HQ.  We would love to have you join the team and we could really use the help with the squirrels.  And sense Elwood and Colt look so much alike the squirrels will think they are going crazy or need to get their beady little eyes checked sense they are now seeing doubles! Daddy says that we don't have room for any more hounds and I just tell him to have momma get rid of the plants by the window and put in a padded window seat for us!  Hounds are like tater chips, you can't have just one...you need a whole bag or in this case a whole pack of hounds. Ruger director of ASTT....Out.

You might have a hound problem if the thought of going on vacation or business trips make you cringe becasue you can't take the hounds with you.

You might have a hound problem if you now start planning vacations to attend waddles and other hound events so that you can now vacation with your hounds.

Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Momma don't leave us at home by ourselves"
Ruger "Don't be silly the Aunties will take care of us...plus they give us more cookies than mom does"
Ramb "I get to vacation here with you guys when my mom goes out of town"