[Dailydrool] !You know you have a Hound Problem.....

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 21 10:04:02 PST 2011

You know you have a Hound Problem....When the Hubby tells you we need to get rid
of the "Pop-Up" Camper and get a "Travel Trailer" because the Hounds need Air
Conditioning.

You know when you have a Hound Problem....When you take your daily walks thru
the Camp Ground and other campers point and laugh at you, then your daughter
says "I feel like a freak show, We have our own Waddle Parade going around the
Camp Ground every 4 hours!!!

Linda (The Rossbunch 5)
Mom to: Ellie Ann, Buddy, Lola Mae, Basset want to be Cashmere and Haven