[Dailydrool] All is right

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:30:32 PST 2011

All is right in the basset world today.  The DH is home so the grump(Marley) can tell him off for leaving her.  Ninja is glued to my side keeping one eye open for menaces.  Maggie is taking up the loveseat with her fluffy self and Shelby is on the donut in the Living room peacefully snoozing.  The boyslaves are at work or school.  Even though it is raining--and I am so glad it is not snow or ice--we are all snug and snoozy.  The kitty boys are rolled up together on the bed sound asleep too.  Maybe the mom should be asleep too.

We hope everyone is having a low-key snoozy day.

The girls are sending soft snooter kisses to the Kitz family on the loss of their beloved Buttercup.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the very quiet kitty boys