[Dailydrool] Until we meet again

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 15:50:24 PST 2011

____________________________________
 From: Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
To: dailydrool at list.dailydrool.org
Sent:  2/21/2011 5:38:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
Subj: RE: Until we meet  again

AWESOME !  Thank You for sharing it with all of us !  I loved  it.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

Another winter storm here,  some snow, then mostly  ice,   over half inch
and we loss a huge tree limb in our back  yard, good thing my girls were not
out, as it would have killed them for  sure,  hubby heard it crack and hit
the ground.
poor Annie is having a hard time walking across the patio, her hind legs
keep going out from under her, she looks like she is doing the splits. when
they try to squat to pee their legs just keep spreading and by the time they
 are done they are sitting in it !   NOT nice here ! my cupboards are  bare
as I ate everything in them yesterday   bwahahahahahaahah   I hate this
winter  and guess what,  wine and chocolate don't taste  good together !!!!!!