[Dailydrool] Buttercup etc

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 19:52:15 PST 2011

Well, we're all very sorry to hear of Buttercup's sudden illness and  her
passing to the bridge. Such a terrible, sudden thing to happen.  Hope I
didn't hurt anyone's feelings asking if there were two drooler  Buttercups.
There are a whole lot of Gusses (?) I mean hounds named Gus  around the drool
lately.  Guess names have times of popularity.

The boyz don't think we have a hound problem.  They just think they're
getting what they deserve...or maybe not quite.

For Conley and his Buttercup...it's from HMS Pinafore (Gilbert &  Sullivan)
if you want to know the rest of the words.

Even when we're not posting, we're thinking of all of you.
Bracha
Sirius (pass the food)
Gus (what, me think?)