[Dailydrool] Short rations: solidarity with Alexa

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 20:01:09 PST 2011

I am a sporadic Drool reader these days as we move in one week, and it is "pack,
pack, pack" until then.

Alexa's post made me laugh. We are trying to eat up all the canned and dry food
in the house rather than stocking up new groceries before the move. Except of
course, for the hounds. This evening I was cooking Bo's usual skinless, boneless
chicken puree when the DH came home and asked, "What's for dinner?" "Canned
soup", I replied. He paused for a moment and then said, "No thanks. I'll have
what the hounds are having, but add a little garlic and oregano to mine".

Welcome back, Becky and Morse. (In another week it will be our turn to go
without computers for a few weeks). And, everyone, don't forget to vote for OMBR
in the rescue challenge. We are still behind by a point. Whew.