[Dailydrool] My Calendar Boy - 2/23/11

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 20:16:16 PST 2011

Last year when it was time to pick a calendar day for the
2011 Daily Drool calendar, I was in ICU with pneumonia.  I wanted so badly to get Oliver in the Drool
calendar that I had a friend navigate through my email to secure a day for
Oliver.  I never dreamed then that it
would be Oliver’s last year in the Drool calendar.  My sweet boy made his way to the bridge on
New Year’s Day.  He was the light of my
life and I miss him so much.  Today’s
picture (2/23) is two of my guy.  I was
taking pictures of him sleeping and caught one with that “annoyed- how dare you
wake me” look.  I couldn’t resist.  It is the perfect summary of my man’s life – “comfortable”
and “attempting to resume being comfortable.”
I still love my sweet, sweet calendar boy and miss him every day!!

Kathy and Oliver A. Higgins ATB