[Dailydrool] U might have a hound/human problem if:

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 14:30:51 PST 2011

Way to go Molly! I'll have to go look up that story about you rescuing your
humans.

Eye healing drool to Morse.  The boys and I hope that you get better real
soon.

You might have a human problem if your hound-sitter gives you homemade
chicken & liver jerky and your human mom eats all of your chicken jerky and
doesn't even offer you a piece.  Oh yes she did!  I gave Rambo a handful of
homemade chicken and a handful of liver jerky as a take home present after
his stay with us.However his mom decided she wanted a snack.  she was joking
around with her human son and said hmmm Rambo's jerky sounds good, took a
bite and "yeah it is good" and ate all of his chicken jerky.  Poor puppy.

You might have a human problem if your momma growls at you when you try to
sniff her dinner.  Doesn't she know the meaning of "SHARING"

Teresa, I love your YMHAHPI.I am right there with you!
I also lost my civilian job on 11 Jan.  Got told the Monday after Christmas.
I loved that job and it broke my heart. But the military decided to convert
the position from contractor to civil service and then wrote the job
description so that I did not qualify.  At the moment I am doing some of my
AF Reserve time which will take me out to the end of Apr.  But after that I
will be on the hunt for a new hound supporting job.  Thank God & doG that
the DH is still active duty military and with that pay check we will be able
to pay all of our bills and keep the boys living the lifestyle that they
have grown accustomed to.  The boys are slinging find a good job drool your
way.  Good luck!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Yeah! Momma can be a stay at home houndie mom"
Ruger "For doG sake women find a job and up our standard of living!  We live
like peasants!"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue
to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...