[Dailydrool] Request for facebook vote

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 06:54:10 PST 2011

I have never solicited for anything; not for money, votes, etc., on the Drool.
I hadn't posted in years but maybe once or twice until my Bubba got sick and
then went to the Bridge. Now, I can't help myself. I entered LaBelle in the
Daily Digg weekly contest # 21, Rescue Roundup. Her story is at once very sad
and then very happy. Should she win, the prize will be turned over to Michigan
Basset Rescue for them to raise funds with as they choose. I am begging now
since she is barely in the top 10. The number 1 vote-getter has her beat so
badly, it's embarrassing. I'm sending a call out to all of you on the Drool
and facebook to help her win. Like Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue (whom I vote
for on 3 computers, 1 PDA and 12 web browsers every day), this would only
benefit MBR. Please, if you see it in your heart to help a rescue, then read
her story and see why I believe she should win. If not, there are 2 other
basset contestants in the contest. All you have to do is "like" Daily Digg, if
you don't already, find LaBelle, third row, far right side, "like" LaBelle and
then comment. That will provide her 2 votes. LaBelle thanks you from the
bottom of her immense heart.

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre (13 years) and LaBelle (around 5 years), Bubba ATB (1/24/2011)
and notabassets Izzy (2.5 years) and Elke (10 years)