[Dailydrool] Gordy

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 06:58:51 PST 2011

Congratulations to the Honnold Family on your new family member! I look forward to reading about all your hound antics.

Dianne, Here at the house of Colt and Ruger tears are being shed for your 2 rescues that have journeyed to the bridge.  Healing drool is being slung for the parvo pup that is still fighting.  I hope that they find the person that did that horrific thing to Gabriel if not may hell have its way with them.

I am so sorry that Maggie has made her journey to the bridge.  Take heart that she is once again a young and healthy houndette.  May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

I am so sorry that Rosie has made her journey to the bridge.  Take heart that she is once again a young and healthy houndette.  May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Happy 5th Gotcha Day to my sweet Rockefeller!

The boys are still slinging healing drool to Auntie Leslie, Auntie Eva, & Auntie Sandy.  We wish all of you a speedy recover!

Congratulations Charlie on conquering your fear of the dread toebone cutting/grinding.  Good Boy!

Gordy, This is Ruger ASTT Director.  We are on a big mission to the Szaton home to rid their house of some pesky squirrel terrorist...Once we finish up there we will get Sadie Mae, Bazzle and Colt to swing your way and survey the situation.  Ruger out

Drool to all in need. Especially those that have recently lost their beloved hounds.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers who are out on squirrel anhilation missions