[Dailydrool] New Angels at the Bridge

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 10:58:44 PST 2011

I am woefully behind on my drools with my daughter coming for two weeks, my doc appts and caring for Fab. Freddie, who is doing great.

We are sending Heart Comforting Drool to all the parents of our newest angels.  We never seem to have enough time with our babies but we carry them in our hearts forever.   Maggie, Rosie, Hugo, little Gabriel, Lady Belle, Oliver, Buttercup and anyone I may have missed.  Run free  angels and know that you will be missed but never forgotten.

Our prayers are with all of the heartbroken families,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3