[Dailydrool] Drool for Maya

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 28 16:57:37 PST 2011

Brenda,

We are sending lots of hit-by-car infallible healing drool. She will also be in our prayers.
We hope she is healing little by little until one day..she is like she was before.
Daisy, help your momma doing the fings around da house so she distracted and no crying much.Remember to get all da drool that arrives and send to da vetspital where your sister is, ok?

Remember, everything is going to be all right, little one. Maya may be fighting now but soon she will be without any mud and bootifully like always. That I know.
lots of drool, love and prayers
Violeta, Momma, Xaxa and Dadperson