[Dailydrool] Help me help basset rescue.....

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Mon Feb 28 22:09:48 PST 2011

Good evening dear friends.....

As you are all aware of my quest to help animals that have nothing or nobody
in the world - I have found yet another one...... and I thought I'd take you
all with me...... it only takes maybe ten seconds of your time per day - and
the reward it BIG. Three thousand buckeronies!!!!!!

At the bottom of this email is a link to click on - it will take you to a
web site that sells some fun animal mugs - jewelry - tee shirts and so on
and so forth, in the hopes that when you vote for a charity something will
catch your eye and you will buy. But the voting costs you nothing - 0 - zip
- nada.

Right on the page I send it will ask you what rescue would you like to vote
for - you need to put in these words - Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue, and it
will ask you for a state - AR. After you vote for them, you must do one more
thing or your vote will not register - it will take you to another page and
show you a photo of an animal, tonight's animal was a cow, and you put in
the word cow - one word only. They want to know a person has actually
seen their adds and not a robot with keen sales resistance.
And that's it...... there are soooo many rescues competing for this prize
its not funny - and Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue is currently in second
place!!!!!!! So close!?!

Now the big question - why should I take 10 seconds out of my life to help
people and dogs I've never met, and never will meet???? Well dear friends,
it boils down to one word "Karma" - do good things and good things happen.
This isn't one of those emails that promises you will get rich - become
bullet proof - or heir to the throne of England - but simply the true test
of Karma - doing something for someone that you will never meet, and will
never do anything for you - but your heart will reap a rich reward.

So that's it - I've said my piece - the rest is up to you. And if you are on
a borrowed computer - I don't think Karma would hold it against you if you
voted on that one too..... so thanks for hearing (reading?) me out - thanks,
hugs Vikki
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3