[Dailydrool] Voting

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Tue Feb 8 02:35:12 PST 2011

Like many other Droolers I have been voting every day for OMBR. I can sometimes vote twice a day on my netbook - but not every day. For example, this morning it said I had already voted. Yesterday I voted first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

I am against disabling the cookie system. It is one thing to take advantage of a natural glitch, get all your family and friends to vote and even useing colleagues' workstations (with their say so), but disabling cookies feels like cheating to me.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK