[Dailydrool] house poem

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Wed Feb 9 11:27:06 PST 2011

Don't know if this poem is the one you're looking for, but it's one that
made the rounds years ago on Basset-L.  It was posted by a vet tech whose
name I don't now recall.  Karen Fetter knew her too.   I saved it, printed &
framed it!

My visitors had better be dog people or awfully tolerant.  After years of
The Variety Pack & now, my 4, we've pretty much weeded out anyone who isn't.
:-)

Kathleen & Maestro
3 little brothers &
(w/Henry Wadsworth, Bentley Basset & the Variety Pack, ATB)

I love my dogs. This is their home
from which I hope they'll never roam.
They're faithful friends .  I love them best
This is their home. You are a guest.
If dogs to you are just a peeve
Then by all means feel free to leave!!!

~ Author Unknown ~