[Dailydrool] Zephyr

Heidi Sarver hsarver at me.com
Fri Feb 11 15:29:33 PST 2011

Something made me read my Drool digest just now---I haven't stayed up
to date in over a year.  But something said, "read it, read it now."
And I did....and I'm so upset just like everyone else.

Donna & Bob---you are such wonderful people.  What you do for rescue
is astounding.  What you do for the dogs is priceless.  To lose Zephyr
is devastating.  I have been there (as so many of us have and will be
again and again), and there are no words that can ease the pain.  But
I hope knowing others are here for you, thinking of you at this time
and keeping Zephyr in their thoughts and prayers too is of some comfort.

A light shines in Delaware tonight---Zephry, look for Buford.  He's
probably hoping you brought some Chocolate Marshmallow coffee beans
with you!  (Buf ALWAYS got his face in my Moon Doggie coffee!!)

---Heidi
---Della (doing great)
---Guinness (fine as always)
---Oscar (new kitten---don't ask)