[Dailydrool] Zephyr

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 19:32:35 PST 2011

Oh Donna, please know we are all feeling your loss of Zephyr deeply - even though we know it is often "inevitable", or "expected"  the loss is none the lessened.  I remember the first time I went onto the Moon Doggie Coffee website and there was Zephyr, sooo cute - and I always pop over to the page where the pics were of your houndies to find Zephyr when I was ordering.

 Please, when the time is right, roast us up a commemorative batch of a Zephyr specialty bean roast so we can share with you that beautiful hound's face when we receive our orders of the special blend for a special houndie

 All of the Woodhouse hounds (who love the smell of Moon Doggie coffee in the morning!) are sending comforting hugs and kisses.  We'll light a special candle for safe journey and all our Senior hounds who have gone on to The Bridge will be waiting excitedly to greet their coffee star!

Pat Wood

Hannah & Annabella

Lady, Lily, NeHi, Walter, Samantha, Bubba&Ethel and Oliver - ATB