[Dailydrool] Ozark Losing Shelter challenge

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 11:23:15 PST 2011

Yes it is true!  We need to network, network, network!  I post the challenge (and Freddies fundraisers) on my Facebook page and my daughter is going to send the info to all her friends to vote for OMBR.  I am planning another online voting day for tomorrow with all my friends!  I know we can once again pull ahead and stay ahead.  They are only ahead a little bit.   We need to "Get out the Vote!"  (Yes I plagiarized this from the elections)  Time to show Wynne just what we Droolers are made of!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3