[Dailydrool] Zephyr

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 11:32:37 PST 2011

To Donna - please accept our condolences on your terrible loss of Zephyr - the DD's very own
Snow White!  Our hearts go out to you at this time of grief - but know that our Sadie is there at the Bridge to help Zephyr along and show him the ropes.

To all our Droolers out there who have lost our loved ones, it's a sad time, and we're thinking of you.  We hope all the sick and suffering hounds and houndettes are recovering from their illnesses.  Raymond has a growth internally(in his rectum) and to remove it, it's a possibility that he'll lose control of his various functions.  We've opted not to put him thru the surgery and just hope he can tough it out.  He seems to be a real trouper.

Hope all the Droolers and their bassets have a wonderful week ahead!
                               Beryl & Raymond