[Dailydrool] The Brown Truck

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 20:40:57 PST 2011

The Brown truck is what we all wish would visit our homes when we have young adults that are usually 3 and older.  The Brown Truck delivers the "brains" to our bassets.  Sadee Maye has been visited by the truck a while back and is now a smart girl.  Unfortunately we are still waiting for Bazzle's brains to be delivered...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...maybe this year as he will be 3 in March...and waiting...and waiting......But I won't hold my breath.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3