[Dailydrool] Voting

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 14:35:14 PST 2011

I went to the hairdresser this evening. While waiting for the treatment to take, I was using their internet. And it dawned on me, how many of us visit cafes, shopping malls, etc with free Wi Fi? I managed two more votes for OMBR while I waited ;))
So, that was four from home, two from the hairdresser and one from work today. As well as however many from people I've asked to vote too. Come on Droolers, we can do this!
BTW I joined the Drool four years ago when Rolph came into my life. Too late to know some of the "originals", like TBO, but in those four years I have received friendship, compassion, a great deal of help and advice and occasionally some flames. I have laughed at many funny stories (thanks Momperson Bev, and others) and cried every time I read of another journey to the Bridge. So, I don't know about the good old days, I can only vouch for the good four years.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UIK