[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 19:30:26 PST 2011

Got Ben on special foods to help with the drool needed for Xaxa and Lady
Belle.  Such sick houndies need the extra drool to get through problems  they
have.  It is also going out to their slaves who are hurting so much  now,
and worrying about their sick hounds.  Hope things go well for both of  them.
 It is just so hard when they get on in age, and start to fail, we  hope it
doesn't happen.  Just thinking about them brings Charlie to  mind and tears
to my eyes.  My prayers go out to Belle and Xaxa and their  loving slaves.

Douglas, Ben and Pw.  Charlie(ATB)