[Dailydrool] Leslie

boo62c at netscape.net boo62c at netscape.net
Thu Feb 17 06:36:04 PST 2011

So glad to hear that Leslie is progressing in her recovery and is feeling a bit better.  Continued prayers and well wishes to her!  Thank you for continued updates, we want our basset friends well and healthy!  Bumpy and Sadie are producing loads of drool for Xaxa.  Hoping so hard that his little heart will beat more regularly and that he can stay with his humans a bit longer.  Drool to for Lady Belle and any others who are in need.
Went through such a sad night last night.  My very good friends  called me at 6:15.  They have a little Corgi, Oscar, who is almost 5.  He and Bumpy are best buddies.  Well, Oscar is dead.  Their son came downstairs to find him gone, laying on the floor in the living room.  I spent the night there helping take care of things and comforting their 3 children.  They are shocked and devastated as can be expected.  It looks to me like he must have had a stroke or heart failure.  Something clearly went wrong with his little body.  He had been in perfect health and is extremely well cared for.  So anyway, if you can send some heart healing drool to the Roney family, it would be much appreciated.  Their little baby dog, Oscar, is at the bridge.  Hopefully Queen FeyFey will let him join the buffet because Oscar loved bassets.
Christi, Sadie, Bumpy (my friend is gone and I'm so sad) and Sparky the beagle