[Dailydrool] ..you might have a hound problem if......

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 11:12:24 PST 2011

I can top that one... my parents' first basset Daisy was a counter cruiser
extraordinaire when she was young. My parents had a bar-height counter in their
kitchen which my mom THOUGHT was a safe height, and put a frosted coconut cake
out to cool. She did not, however, move the bar stools away from the counter...
you see where this is going.

To give Daisy credit, she only licked the frosting off one side and did not
touch the cake at all. My mom smoothed the remaining frosting, smashed on some
more coconut, and served the cake to unsuspecting company.

Now, THAT's a hound problem!

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB

  You might have a hound problem if your Basset's tongue only got a little way
into the glass of Bailey's irish Mint, you shrug and drink it anyway........

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE
RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!