[Dailydrool] You know you have a hound problem

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Feb 19 10:06:21 PST 2011

You know you have a hound problem, if,  like Pringles, "one" is never
enough.

You know you have a hound problem, when 'spring cleaning' means de-sheding
the sofa.

You know you have a hound problem, if you're driving and see another car
with basset magnets, or plates, or bumper stickers, and  you keep trying to
speed up and slow down hoping that the other car's driver will see your
basset magnets or bumper stickers, BUV plate frames or "BA55ETS" license
plate, so you can give each other "the look" and "the winking smile".

That last one is my sister.. :-) who seems to do this regularly when I'm not
in the car, or so I'm told.

-Robert