[Dailydrool] missing digests

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Feb 19 19:41:09 PST 2011

That's a good theory ... the problem is, I've had posts that disappeared in
the past... that is.. I'm not in Digest Mode ... and at least twice in the
past year I've found other posts talking about something, and when I went to
look those original posts up (I have 99% of the drool messages from the
first day I signed on) they were no where to be found.

At least one of those incidents was while I was still maintaining my own
email server (I really mean *my own server* ... I built it, I ran it, I
could walk the logs endlessly looking for patterns if I wanted) and the only
thing I could find, was that the message never reached my machine.  Since
everyone else (mostly everyone) had gotten those messages, the only thing I
could think of was something nixed it specifically from my email at the time
it gets released from the Mods.

But anyway.. its not so glitchy that it needs attention (yet) and hopefully
it won't ever be that glitchy, or the makers of the ListServ software will
catch it and fix it in an update..

Anyway, that's what I've seen ..

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] missing digests
I am guessing those that are missing digests, your system mayt have trashed
them or sent them to your spam folder because of the spam emails that were
in them.