[Dailydrool] buttercup

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 10:55:17 PST 2011

Oh, no!  Is that Conley's little flour? Or do we have more than one
Buttercup? Either way, I'm so terribly sorry!

The hounds here had a few days of making muddy pawprints all over the
house, then this morning they found the yard full of that wet, cold, white stuff
 again.  They were not thrilled.  Gus (age 1 1/2, zero in the brains  dept)
thinks the doggie bed with his name on it is a giant pee pad when the
weather outside doesn't agree with him.  Since he sleeps on one of the  people
beds, he may as well use it for what he needs it for.

About the big brown truck, Sirius got his brains while we weren't  looking.
 I think it took having Gus around for us to realize Sirius had  become a
man.

Bracha
Sirius and Gus