[Dailydrool] You might have a hound problem if...

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Mon Feb 21 12:21:59 PST 2011

I have been skimming lately.  Folks, you have gotta lighten up!
Am having a good laugh over the "hound problem" thread, so here are a few more for your consideration:

You might have a hound problem if:
You have drool stains on the ceiling and are no longer bothered enough to get out the ladder to clean them...
You start seeing cute shapes in the nose prints on the window, like other people see them in clouds...
You mute the TV to enjoy the sound of a basset sing along...
You hope that before you send that Pom-mix puppy to your MIL, he learns how to howl from the bassets...
You sing stupid songs to your dogs that only another basset owner would appreciate, and your problem is REALLY bad when you sing them long distance over the phone to your nephew so that he can tell you if your latest song is worth recording...

Love and drool to all who need it.  My prayers are with those who have lost a loved one, or are facing difficulty.

Gaylene Opal-Deitering
My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a reflection of it!