[Dailydrool] You Might Have a Hound Problem...

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Mon Feb 21 14:16:22 PST 2011

If your 7 passenger van only has 2 seats for two leggers and enough crates
to carry four 4 leggers!! Last spring my grandson graduated from the 8th
grade. We told him he could spend the night after a celebration dinner out
with his family and us. Well.....we had the "two seater" van with us so the
Graduate" rode back to our house...in a big crate!! We told his younger
brother, who graduates from 8th grade this year, that if he was really good
we'd let him ride in the crate after he graduates, too!!  :O)

Our Grandkids are quite aware their grandparents have a hound problem!!

Melissa and Jo
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org