[Dailydrool] YMHAHP

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:36:14 PST 2011

... if your hound puts her two front paws on the couch and waits for you to
hoist her rear end, but she can hop up there just fine if you're not in the
room.

...if you spend $300 on a door and another $200 to have it installed because
the new door has a window in it that will allow you to see if the hounds
want to come in, or not.

...if you've made Youtube videos of your hounds and they've been viewed
151,899 times (for real, literally!!!) as of 8:30 tonight. (Wish I had a
nickel for each hit!!)

Nancy, and Frank the Tank (aka "Fink" according to our 20-month-old
granddaughter- LOL) and Tina the Bra-stealer