[Dailydrool] You Might Have a Hound Problem If

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:38:24 PST 2011

I knew I had to send a note to the Daily Drool today. I just wasn't sure
what about. I must give credit where credit is due. I was reading Marlenes
post about house training a puppy when I ended up laughing hysterically.
That's when I knew I had finally, with Marlene's help found one. I realized
that without knowing it, she had listed a YKYMHAHP if statement when she
wrote:

"looked her in the eye and I said " If  you pee on the floor one more time,
your sorry A** is out of here !"  I knew exactly what she meant, and how she
felt! Which one of us, has not at some point at time looked at a Basset
Hound and said :

If you do (A) one more time, I'm going to (B)!! (B) noted as some threat we
never intend to carry out.....

Thanks for the laugh, Marlene! Drool to those in need!!

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY
82604