[Dailydrool] You know you have a hound problem...

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:09:16 PST 2011

When your checks have 4 different backgrounds, all with pictures of the
hounds on them.

AND at every chance possible, you somehow find a way to yank it out of your
purse and show off pics of the boys to anyone who will listen.

(They probably already think I'm crazy for putting the hounds on the checks,
but then to use it as a mini photo album...? Yikes!)

Kacy w/Cow and Ru - "what's the big deal? we are pretty to look at...who
wouldn't want to sneak a glance at moi?"