[Dailydrool] DD Calendars

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jan 1 05:36:20 PST 2011

I got my DD calendars just before Christmas and what little I have looked at them they are wonderful.  I have only looked at Colt & Rugers calendar page, the front page, dedication page and now Jan 1 page.  I have decided that I want each day to be a surprise so I will only turn a page each day. Anyhoooo, I love the calendars!  This is my first year to get one (first year on the drool) I am so happy that I decided to get one...plus one for my Mom & Dad...I told them that their calendar was their Christmas present and an Anniversary surprise.  I was able to get the Boys calendar day the day of my parents 45th wedding anniversary. Thanks to everyone who made the calendars and got them sent out.  THEY ARE WONDERFUL!

As for todays calendar girl Hannah (1 Jan) she is a beautiful houndette!  Ruger likes to use Colt for a pillow too.  hehehe.

The Boys and I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.  May all the Rescues not struggle for financing, and may every hound find their forever home quickly.  May God & doG bless all of you.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "May every hound always have a full tummy"
Ruger  "and a roof over their head, and a loving family to be their slaves"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...