[Dailydrool] Brudder Jake

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 04:16:29 PST 2011

Debbie, we are sending copious amounts of "get bedder, Brudder" drool for Brudder Jake. In the past I have had two Dachshunds who had pancreatitis. It is a terrible thing and we want Brudder Jake to get well SOON! He is in very capable hands (yours). Please keep us updated on him. The gurls and Buster want to keep reading about his exploits with Brudder Elwood for many years to come.

Brenda with Molly, Daisy, Buttercup, Buster and the not-a-bassets of the Thundering Herd