[Dailydrool] Arnie

Sandi L. Scranton MICP NJMedic702 at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 06:55:02 PST 2011

Dear Shannon and Cathy,
Drool friends, PLEASE don't ever feel you must apologize for the difficulties of your life.  Shannon, I so admire your faith and strength, despite the trials you endure daily.  Cathy, I know it is difficult, if not overwhelming at times, to be a caregiver, FT worker and BassetMom.  I have no doubt that you are doing your very best to take care of everything and everyone.  I believe with all my heart that no one should EVER flame or criticize another on the Drool. There are ways to disagree or suggest other options without being hurtful.  Unless one has walked in another's shoes we don't know that we wouldn't do things exactly the same way.

I am so very sorry that this has happened to sweet Arnie.  I hurt for each and every one of our furry Drool friends when they are sick or injured.  I know that you are doing the very best you can.  Please know that prayers for Arnie to be as pain-free as possible during this time are coming your way as is healing drool from the NJ 4.  Keep the faith...as my mother used to say "God is still in His Heaven."

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley