[Dailydrool] Oliver A. Higgins 5/21/00-01/01/11

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 11:09:55 PST 2011

Oliver A. Higgins 5/21/00-01/01/11 -

It is with a broken heart that I must share that my sweet boy, Oliver, died suddenly early this morning.  He was never in pain and I am grateful for that.  He was at the vet and went into cardiac arrest.  He likely died of an anuerism.  He was a wonderful blessing to me.  I had him in my life for over 10 years.  I know the Lord gave him to me as a gift on loan from heaven.  There is so much I want to say about my baby but my heart is just too heavy right now.  I am overwhelmed with shock and grief.

I am forever loving you my sweet boy, though my heart is shattered.

Kathy Kontrim