[Dailydrool] Doc called---Jake update

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 18:34:46 PST 2011

Momma here--had to share, Doc called tonight, he said Jake was better,
he ate a bit, and kept it down!!!!!! I am just stoked. He said that
after they check him again in the morning he may get to come home. COME
HOME!!!!! I have paws crossed that he will have a good night and be
back here with us tomorrow. There is no doubt the power of Drool took
over and gave Doc a helping hand here. Doc is going to call tomorrow
and let me know, so I will keep you posted, but the main thing is that
he is getting better.
Today has been just a day, I had to go back to the food store and get
everything I forgot yesterday, and Elder Clara has made sure there was
no spare time as she has had me riding the mop and filling the washer
even more than usual.  I think she misses Brudder Jake more than we
know.
Once again I thank you all for the drool, the calls and all the e-mail,
it has kept us going thru this, and hopefully I will be able to write
tomorrow with more good news.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,