[Dailydrool] Arnie is status quo........

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 18:43:28 PST 2011

Good evening family,

First off, I hope that Jake is doing better!! We have been saving the Drool
that Babe and Boomer have been making the last two days, and sending it
where needed. Every time Cath gives Arnie meds, the other two salivates all
over the place!! They are really worried. Boomer always tries to play the
tough guy. Momma, Boo, Babe and I are all BassetCases right now.

Arnie is the same.... He will drink, but he has eaten very little. He has
not gone poop, and we are now trying some oil in case he is constipated

Thank you all for all of the kind emails and phone calls, you people are the
greatest!! We love you all!!!

Please keep sending Drool and prayers. Cathy's back is hurting, as she has
been trying to take him in and out; it's around -20 below here right now, so
I told her that she was done trying to take him in and out. I spent most of
the day in bed due to pain, but I am starting to feel a little better now.

Happy New Year! Please keep Cath in your thoughts, as tomorrow, we will have
to make some hard decisions. She has to go back to work Monday, and I am
physically incapable of taking care of him during the day. We cannot afford
to take him back to the vet, due to financial constraints

Drool and prayer, and know that we care!

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY
82604