[Dailydrool] We are glad Brudder Jake is feeling better

wngreen wngreen at ptd.net
Sun Jan 2 14:19:01 PST 2011

Dear Fellow Droolsters,
We are so glad to hear that Brudder Jake is
feeling better.  It is very important to
have faith in our vets.  Only last week
Becky was limping, and I was afraid that
she had broken her left leg.  Well, we
went to the vet and she gave us some
medicine to administer with a syringe
into the food.  She took x rays and said
it was just a sprain.  Well, right now
you would not even know that anything was
the matter and Becky is her energetic old
self.  I love hearing about the antics of
the Elwood gang...it inspires me to tune
into the drool.  I am so happy that Elder
Clara et al. will be reunited in their fight
against the FDA, government bureaucrats, and
all human idiots in general.  Happy New Year!!!
Yours in bassetude,
Wendy, Becky (AKA Noodle), Daisy ATB (AKA Trentonia, and
Bagel ATB (AKA Priscilla)