[Dailydrool] URGENT PLEA FOR DROOL

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Jan 2 17:52:09 PST 2011

Harold, a sweet basset mix that is one of the Wild Bunch that
belongs to my Drool buddy Jean Harris, has been in the
ER since Friday night - he ingested a human medication and,
to put it simply, has calcium poisoning.  Jean did find what he
had done very quickly and called the ASPCA poison hotline;
the ER has been working with and following all of the ASPCA's
instructions but Harold's numbers climbed quite a bit today.
This is very serious and Jean is beside herself - please send
major drool for Harold and for my dear friend.  This boy needs
as much miracle drool as he can get right now.

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Gracie and Bosley