[Dailydrool] Sgt. Conrad: PBF update

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 18:15:58 PST 2011

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet.

Thank you, Sgt. Conrad, for your request for a PBF update.

On the Rattailaban front, our forces have made significant progress in the
Pacific Theater. At PBF headquarters, four rattailabans were captured alive and
deported to non-basset territories. The Rattailaban were resourceful, however,
armed apparently with Mausers. Following the initial rattailaban surge, five
mousers were next captured alive in PBF traps and also deported.

My brother, Lewd-tenant Harley, reports that there have been no Panzer attacks
this year. Previously he repelled two attacks of falling pans with his pointy
head. Lt. Harley had cleverly decoyed the Panzers into attacking him by tugging
them off the counter upon which they were hiding, filled with roasted chicken.

In Illinois, the offensive against the Rattailaban has produced several
casualties. I am surprised that your rehabilitative skills have not been called
for. In the Szaton home, Rattailaban improvised explosive devices have injured
the fingers of Admirals Nigel, Llewis, and Conley's human slaves. In all
fairness, however, these IED's were set by these same parties (rather than the
Rattailaban), so the incidents may qualify as friendly fur. Admiral Conley has
personally hurtled high barriers in pursuit of the enemy.

A progress report regarding the Squirrelistan initiative this past year is
requested of Directors Colt and Ruger.

Several new crew photographs have been added to the PBF crew pictures site.
http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net

The PBF remains committed to improving all of bassetdom. Semper fido, troops.
Bo, CICPBF