[Dailydrool] Whom to vote for in the next Shelter Challenge

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 19:06:03 PST 2011

It feels to me like an impossible task to choose one shelter over others as the
most in need of winning the Shelter Challenge. How about we do something similar
to what was done last go-around, only with a little twist. All shelters wishing
to participate could submit their names to one coordinator. Perhaps this could
be Leslie, since Montana benefitied from the last pooled votes. Then Leslie
could put all the names in a hat and draw one out, and we'd vote for that
shelter this go around. (Then the task of drawing out a name for the subsequent
challenge could go to whomever we all vote for this go-around; and so forth down
the line). That way a lot of needy shelters could all get an equal chance at
Drool power. What do folks think?