[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge voting

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 15:36:05 PST 2011

While we are of course super honored to be considered for the combined
voting privileges, posters are dead on accurate when they say; no way could
Barni/Daphneyland win here in California.
I love my bestest pal Tia - and of course her Villalobos kicks our butt
every time esp. now that she has the AP show - there are way too many huge
rescue orgs in California for Daphneyland to ever win a dollar in this
contest.  better for resources to be spent in making a difference where it CAN
count!

Ozark is a danged fine choice - Colorado, New Mexico, Washington - so many
across the US!!!

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com/)
661  269-2682

Daily rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset  hounds and some
mixes - public viewing and visitation are Saturdays &  Sundays from 11 - 5.
Come and rub bellies in person! Volunteer opportunities  abound!
Join our facebook causes page - 2011 members for  2011!!! Get BaRNi at
Daphneyland updates, help the hounds have Happy Holidays!!!  Visit our webpage
to connect!!