[Dailydrool] bisiting orlando

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 17:34:24 PST 2011

my momma went to orlyando and her came home smellin like nicey hounds!  her met auntie ginny and uncle rick and auntie wen and auntie pat.  and she musta hugged sum of dem hounds down dere cuz her cloz smelt so gud!  her tol me dat the aunties and uncle are bery gud peeps hu help so menny houndies and lub dem so much!  so i hope sumday dey cum to me home so me ken meets dem too!
gus da hound hu kisst and kisst and kisst me momma wen her came home cuz i be lonsum wen her goes on baykayshun