[Dailydrool] Woo Hoo new kinna dwool in we home dat we sennin

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 14:25:37 PST 2011

Dis be a wunnerful yeer so far for we.   See da Momma gotta new bwed moochine
just for da makin speshul bwed fur da wittle two legger gran-babee.  Herz got sumptin
cawl'd Sillee-ac an no can eat da gwutin.  Now dis be da bess pawt, Me me me can eet
dis new bred cuz it gwutin free an no weet or da corn.   Me hab me furstess taste of bwed
in furebber!!! (not countin da times me stold it...bwahahahaha)  Da ebben bedder pawt is
it no meke me da itchee, scwatchee gurl.  Momma let we hab da furst swice of each ob her
speriments.  Now we can sen da gwutin free dwool dis day for we frends an famly.

Miss Gina we sennin buckets of da new dwool an we pwayin fur da safe surgery.  We awso
sennin speedy revobery an NO More Cancer Drool to protect you.

We also sennin we furbud Harold da Healin, Healfy Dwool an prayin fur him to come
home soon to him Momma.  Miss Auntee Jean we pwayin an dwoolin fur you to.

We awso sennin da Healin and Comfortin dwool to all we Auntees an Uncles dat missin
dey babeez at da Bwidge.  Healing dwool to awl da sick houndeez and slabes dat ailin.

Lub,
Sadee Maye ob Da Dog House Gang (Me lub gwutin free!  No can't wate fur da nex batch.)