[Dailydrool] ASTT KY reporting in

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Thu Jan 6 07:05:44 PST 2011

Sir Ruger, we in KY ASTT are duly honored to be appointed the 2010 ASTT of the Year.  We worked hard are were diligent in our duties.  We want to repawt that Operation Squirrell Season by the citizens of our great state is now an ANNUAL event.  The humans in our state recognize the sneakiness of these critters and want to aid our efforts in their anniliation. Don't furgit that the moles are the underground division of the sqwiristans.  They like to tunnel and leave twaps for unsuspecting human ankles to twip on and fall.  KY ASTT team over and out
winston and sadie and claudia the mom