[Dailydrool] BaRCSE puppies

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:55:19 PST 2011

Well, our BaRCSE puppies have moved on to their new homes. Here is a link
that has pictures that their most recent foster family was good enough to
take and share with all of us:
http://picasaweb.google.com/a8ezbnd/Puppies02#5559228495907023810  If you go
to picture 380 or so you will see the most recent pictures from when the
puppies were spayed/neutered right up to some of them with their new
families.

BaRCSE has been truly blessed with some terrific foster homes and some very
generous donors. BaRCSE had almost no money when we took this basset family
in and sent the message out to it's members and to the Daily Drool that we
needed money  to care for this little family's medical needs. There were so
many of you on the Drool and the members connected with BaRCSE who stepped
up and were incredibly generous to make sure these puppies and their mom got
a terrific start. I am truly humbled by basset lovers generosity and huge
hearts. I really want to acknowledge Faye and Dave, Naomi and Tim and D and
Don for loving and caring for the bups and Abby for the past few months.
Faye and Dave fell in love with Abby during the time she and the
puppies lived with them and she is now living like a queen with them and
their pack. Naomi and Tim foster for multiple rescues and had just let one
group of puppies go and stepped right up and took this crowd in when it was
their turn. D and Don have had the buppies Since early December and have
really seen these little guys personalities start to come out. They have
given them a good start on house breaking and have knocked themselves out to
make sure the pups were loved and stayed safe as the little ones started to
really get rambunctious. As much joy as all of these families got while
they hosted Abby and the pups, we all know that it was a tremendous amount
of work. Thank you so very much to all of you who have helped give these
little guys such a great start!

Jane & the Houndettes
VP, BaRCSE